Wednesday, August 14, 2013

hump day!

We love this commercial! Especially Jeremy, it gets him everytime!

Its Wednesday, its almost the weekend...yay! No big plans this weekend so we will just do whatever we feel like! Im sure it will be another hot one- I think the high is 108 so we pretend like its winter here and stay inside during the hottest part of the day. But the mornings are nice and the evenings cool down a little. Hannah and Maddie next door could play outside for hours- which I love. So Maddie's mom and I sit outside and talk while the girls just run in the street. Its great. They have twins that are a month younger than Owen so we let the babies play in the driveway. Im glad we have them as neighbors- Hannah has a great friend in Maddie!

I made a delicious lunch yesterday. Ive been really TRYING to eat better and "clean" which is hard to eliminate all processed food from your diet but I try.... I found a recipe for Avocado Egg Salad and couldnt wait to try. We always have eggs and avocados because we all love both of those. Owen could eat his weight in avocados and we all love hard boiled eggs. I also had everything else it called for so I made a small batch and it was GREAT. I almost didnt add turkey bacon and spinach but it was worth cooking the turkey bacon. Very filling and delicious! You can find the recipe HERE.

Hannah loves when Owen gets in bed with her and she says they will have sleepovers one day. I can already see MANY slumber parties in Hannah's room. This time they invited Raggedy Ann :)
See...he will climb into anything. Funny kid!
 Hannah is very into doing hair....even if its her brother who has no hair. She rubs lotion all over his head and makes a mohawk. He is very sweet to put up with it for a few minutes!

We ran to target yesterday and I always get suckered into something. This time is was a vacuum- but it keeps them both happy or causes some fights...well...both!

No comments: