Monday, August 19, 2013

what Im loving...Monday

I love sharing products I love and love seeing other products that people love as well. Its great to hear about things that people have actually used and love! A few things Im loving right now....



Love this texturizing sea salt spray. My hair is short so it gives me that piecey, textured look without using a greasy cream which weighs down my hair. Best part- its like $5 at Walmart. You know I only shop two places :)

Just because I am obsessed with sea salt caramel anything I had to get this $4 pint of ice cream. WORTH IT. OMG. I find myself hiding in the freezer with a spoon so I dont have to share :)

This is a great find too. I think it was $6 at Walmart. It goes on light but does a great job of acting like a heavy concealer. I use it under my BB cream and dont have to mess with a thick foundation everyday.

LOVE the Elf products at Target. Most of them. This is awesome bronzer. It comes in a case that looks like it doesnt cost $3. I think its $3, or $6 but its cheap and great, and lasts a Long time!

I love this face but I also love the smoothie he stole from me! Its my new breakfast and its fast and easy and healthy. I tried to post the link from Pinterest but its one of those blocked ones now. Anyways, I just add some spoonfuls of Libbys Pure pumpkin, spoonfuls of plain greek yogurt, half a banana, some almond milk (I use unsweetened vanilla) some cinnamon and a little vanilla. I stopped measuring but Im pretty sure you cant mess it up. YUM! The kids love it too!





No comments: