Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hannah's Got a Brand New Bag

Well...I have a brand new bag that I will carry Hannah’s stuff around in :) This is Hannah’s new diaper bag and I think it turned out pretty cute. I got the actual bag from Pottery Barn, but then had it monogrammed and put a pink bow on it (of course!) Im sure at some point Ill be tired of lugging it around but I cant wait to fill it full of stuff!


Oh and our dressers are IN!! I am so excited! It made my day! (I told Jeremy that I didn’t even have one ray of hope that we would be getting them this week, so when he told me they called I was very excited!! It doesn’t take much!) We are going to pick them up tonight and I will work on putting stuff away until I need to go to bed! Tomorrow I am taking a half day off- so I will Christmas shop and organize! (Yes I am one of those crazy people that organizing and having a clean house make me complete!) I'll post pictures as soon as her room is a little more presentable!

No comments: