Monday, March 22, 2010

2 months old!

Our little girl is 2 months old!! I cant believe how fast its gone and how grown up she looks :) She is looking older everyday and gets sweeter everyday! She is so fun right now- smiling, almost laughing-(she is so close!), and loves to play! She loves bright lights and loves being talked to & played with. We went to the doctor today for her 2 month check up...she weighs...drum roll please...12 pounds 12 ounces! WOW!! What is this girl eating...you would think meat and potatoes! She was in the 95th% for weight and 22.5 inches long! We have a hefty girl on our hands :) But the doctor said she looks great and is right on track. We have loved every minute of watching her grow and change.
Before Hannah was born we could only imagine what life would be like with a newborn and now, I cant remember what it was like without her! She is such an amazing addition to our family we cant wait for all the new milestones to come!
2 months old!!
Hannah's hospital picture- she looks so different!
A week from today we (my mom, my sister, Hannah and I) are headed to SUNNY California!! Yes...we are those people taking a newborn on an airplane...I think she will do great! I am so excited for Hannah to meet my Grammy & Bumpah. This is their first great grandchild and I know they cant wait either! We will be visiting them in San Diego and also visiting our best family friends in Chino Hills. No Disneyland for Hannah (just a tad young and Jeremy better be there for her first Disney trip!) but we have many places to visit while we are there! We always make sure to grab an In-n-Out Burger (Best burger EVER made!), Pink Berry Yogurt, an old favorite- Grazianos Pizza, and many more! Wish us luck as Hannah makes her first trip 2000 miles away!! Jeremy will miss her like CRAZY!!!!!!! Im pretty sure he plans on SLEEPING :)

2 comments:

The Lee's said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Kim said...

I MISS MY HANNAH!!!!!!! Adorable....