Monday, March 15, 2010

guys & their girls

we had a great weekend this past weekend! We were busy but it was fun! Friday we went to dinner with Blake & Court- we love seeing them and are hoping to plan a trip with them this fall (how can I leave my girl? I know Ill be a nervous wreck but Granmommy will take great care of her!) Saturday we had dinner at my parents house- Alex is home for spring break so I had to go get my fill of my precious angel! Sunday we headed to Owensboro to visit Jeremy's family. Jacey & Justin love seeing their cousin- although I think Jacey was a little jealous that someone had more attention than her!
Jeremys friend Matt, his wife and their daughter Delaina came to visit too! Delaina is almost 8 months old and precious!! She has the most contagious laugh! I dont want to wish away Hannah's baby months but I cant wait for her to start laughing!! I got a picture of Matt & Jeremy with their girls. I just love this- they are both so in love with their daughters it makes me smile :) It was so cute to hear them trade baby stories instead of hunting and fishing stories (of course Matt always has a hunting or fishing story!) Its incredible to watch a dad with his daughter...there is nothing better!! Its a good thing because Jeremy will have all girls ;)

Matt & Delaina-Jeremy & Hannah
Hannah is still doing great through the night! I think the prevacid is really helping! She is sleeping between 6-8 hours and I couldn't be happier! Jeremy is getting up earlier for work now and is able to sleep all night without a wake up call! Hannah is really into her Baby Einstien play mat and loves to look at the lights and herself in the mirror! She is really fun right now- she smiles so much, is so alert and loves to look around! 4 weeks left with my precious girl! It has gone FAST!!!!!!!!

No comments: