Sunday, March 28, 2010

leaving on a jet plane...

we are leaving Monday morning and heading to CALIFORNIA! YAY! I am so excited! My nerves have settled about taking Hannah on the plane- she is a great baby and as long as she is full she is pretty happy! So I am taking all of the milk we have left in the house and plan on feeding her as much as she wants...hey she is on vacation- she can splurge if she wants :)
It takes alot of preparation to travel with a baby- at least her clothes are tiny! I've got 15 diapers for the airport, almost all our bottles, ice packs to keep the milk cold (lets hope we dont have a problem getting all that liquid through security!), and tylenol- among lots of other things! I dont even have one magazine packed...I know we will be kept busy with H!
Trickiest part is her carseat and base...we were told that you can put the carseat in a bag and not have to count it as a checked bag...which is good because checked bag fees are ridiculous! So we will be bubble wrapping the whole car seat and base, sticking it in a bag and hoping it makes it to California! Or Hannah and I will be stuck in the airport until someone comes back with a carseat! Ha...just kidding. It will get there safe and sound I know!
Wish us LUCK! The weather is suppose to be cool in California and it is actually suppose to be warmer here! Yikes! But we will be on vacation and not at home cleaning and doing laundry, so I dont mind! We will miss Jeremy though...lets hope he catches up on sleep!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Have a great trip & take lots of pics!!