Friday, March 5, 2010

hanimal

ok- so, the other night at dinner my brother jokingly called Hannah- "Hanimal". Hilarious. Well...it stuck. Jeremy and I have been calling her that and think its so funny! I was afraid of Hannah Banana or Hannah Montana...but it looks like we could avoid those. Hanimal wont stick forever- its not a cute nickname like "ladybug" which my mom called me or sometimes I call Hannah lovebug or peanut...but for the time being she is Hanimal. And what is even better- when Hannah is crying or throwing a fit- Jeremy says, "When Hanimal Attacks". Thank you Uncle Adam- she now has a nickname!
Unfortunately- we have been calling her Hanimal alot lately because she seems to have some sort of reflux issue that just sends her into fits. I made an appointment with the pediatrician hoping for some sort of answer or relief but we got a prescription for prevacid instead (and the "Colic" conversation but Im not convinced she is Colicky because it just started- not at 3 weeks when they say it usually starts). Fingers crossed the medicine helps...poor thing looks so miserable! Maybe eating makes her feel better because that seems to be all she wants to do. I cant keep up! She weighed 11 pds 6 oz on Thursday. Whew....big girl!
oh and we are officially smiling- a BIG grin last night- we LOVED it! Hoping we can catch it on camera soon!
Here's my beautiful little Hanimal!!

this one is so funny....she was sleeping in my lap and was kind of posed like this (we did have a little something to do with it)
just another Hannah face!

1 comment:

The Templeton's said...

Her faces are priceless!~ Palmer was on prevacid by 5 weeks and I swear it will make SUCH a difference. Within a week I felt like I had a new baby! He did the dissolve tablets into a dropper, it works great! I feel for you though cause we usually had about 3-4 hours a night of constant screaming at least! He had to eat fewer ounces and more often, messed up our schedule :) haha Whatever that is! Good luck and I can't wait to get over there to see her!