Monday, March 1, 2010

heads up!

I absolutely love watching Hannah grow and change everyday. She is looking so much older these days and so much more alert and awake (sometimes!) She is SO strong....I dont know if its because she was on the bigger side :) or what, but we have so much fun watching her hold her head up and look around the room. She is really starting to recognize things and is ALMOST smiling! I am dying for the day she smiles in response to my voice!! I also cant wait for her to laugh...I think baby laughs are the BEST sounds!! This is a video of Hannah on my chest holding her head up. She looks like one of those bobble head dolls...ha ha! Before Jeremy got his camera out she was making all kinds of sounds talking to us (probably saying- I want more milk!) but as soon as he started filming she stopped with her sounds. Hope you enjoy!! Cant wait to post a picture of a REAL smile!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jaxson is holding his head up too and looking around. It's so AMAZING how alert they are, isnt it? Everything my book says a baby is supposed to do at 2 months Jax is doing now. It's so crazy!! They are so PRECIOUS!!