Wednesday, August 24, 2011

back to life!

Illness has swept through this house like wildfire!! I was home with Hannah on Monday (nasty daycare virus), Jeremy came home sick with a 24 hour stomach flu, then it hit me about 3 am. Tuesdsay was seriously one of the sickest days I can even remember. I could barely function. Let alone take care of a very hyper 19 month old. I was mom of the year- we watched alot of tv and she ate as many snacks as she could point to. WOW. It was so bad. Thankfully my sweet hubby came home at noon- Im sure when I called him I sounded like death. I slept for 3 hours. I woke up and still felt terrible. I really didnt start feeling better until this morning. I needed a day off of work but not that bad! WHEW! We are all back to normal, back to our routines which we needed. Thankfully tomorrow is already Thursday (I could get used to 3 day work weeks!)
I cant believe August is almost over! September is a big birthday month in our family- this will be my last year in my 20's! What an awesome decade it has been :)

Im also very ready for Fall! Cool, crisp nights, chili, and caramel apple ciders from Starbucks! YUM!

One thing that makes me smile this week- when Hannah does sign language to Ruby and thinks that she understands it :) I cant tell you how many times Hannah tells Ruby "no" in sign language! I cant help but laugh!!

No comments: