Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ready for school!

Hannah loves carrying her lunch bag into school. It's our new routine & Hannah loves routine. Well- maybe she doesn't love it- I use that word loosely because sometimes we have no routine at all! But some things we do every morning. Every morning we get dressed & put "bun bun", blankie & her paci back in her crib. We can't leave her room until they are all safely in her crib & she says bye bye to them. We always say bye bye to the bath when she gets out & we cuddle in our bed for a few minutes before we put her in her bed. We always listen to Hannah's music on the way to school- it puts the biggest smile on her face. Most days I sing right along then I pull into work just realizing I've been singing the wheels on the bus for 15 minutes! This is our routine for now & it will change but I love her funny little habits. They put a big smile on my face!!

No comments: