Tuesday, August 2, 2011

hannie pants

I saw that nickname somewhere and I loved it! Here is my sweet Hannie pants....I attempted to use crackle paint on a chair a friend had given me- it didnt work so well. But at least the color of the chair is a little more interesting now than the boring brown it was. I had Hannah sit in it for a couple minutes outside tonight- and my sweet hubby played my assistant.


I loved this one in b & w too!



yep- thats my hannie pants!

Already this week Ive been very productive...and by week I mean the 5 hours I have each night before I crash. Ive gotten 2 embroidery orders done, organized the disaster tupperware cabinet, painted the chair, took some pictures of H, made a dessert for work (Ive been telling everyone about those amazing oreo bars!) and managed to squeeze in the Bachelorette finale...I know, I know- it was a waste of 2 hours! Not to mention we had several "ring around the rosie" dance parties with H. She loves that. And will spin and spin until she is walking sideways!

Its almost my bedtime! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Grandmommy & Gramps said...

Dear Hannie Pants,
I don't think you have look cuter... except for maybe last week! Thanks for posing in the ruffled pinafore I made you. Your mommy takes AMAZING pictures and your Daddy is a great assistant!
Love, Granmommy