Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who needs eye teeth anyways?

I can't say I use mine very much- if I had my way I'd say we don't really need eye teeth. All they do is cause serious pain in children & make mommy want to pull her hair out. These things are never going to come in, at least it feels like they are taking forever. Now she's not eating. Barely ate all day yesterday, & hardly any breakfast this morning. Poor girl. She just holds her mouth in pain. These are awful! Maybe hers are huge & that's why we are having these problems. My mom warned me that these teeth would change personalities & I have to agree. Where is my sweet loving little Hannah??
Anyways, On another note we had a nice weekend but I have to say I crashed. I've been going non-stop & finally crashed. We didn't do much & it felt so good. Here are a few random pictures from our week!

We stopped at a park near us to let Hannah swing & she had fun. She holds on for dear life though, it's cute.

Where on earth does she get this stuff?? This is how she ate her strawberries one morning. This girl is seriously going to be a class clown!

And what on earth can I do with this hair?? I want to let it grow but it's a little out of hand!
I hope everyone has a great week- I'm praying it cools down for my poor hubby who works long hours in this awful heat!

No comments: