Sunday, June 23, 2013

hello summer!

summer is here and it really does feel like summer vacation is starting! my mom and nana got here on Tuesday and Hannah has been in heaven ever since :) Its SO great to have the company, the kids are so happy and it just been so fun to spend quality time together. I think Jeremy is just happy he can take all the naps he needs!
We've been on wagon rides, to the kids museum, had some In n out and even went to the "Pawn Stars" store! We have some more fun things on the agenda then we head to Louisville in a week and a half, then to the beach- I cannot wait for this beach vacation!!

 so tired!
 kids museum!

 Pawn Stars! It really wasnt that impressive inside but neat to say we've been in there!
 went to Jeremy's course for lunch and Owen posed as the next superintendent!
He has the cutest little cheese face!
And someone is walking and cannot be stopped! He walks more than he crawls now and has the frankenstein walk going on- I love this stage!!

 this face and this sweet baby makes me want 5 more but that'll never happen :)


 he just makes my heart MELT!! he is developing such a personality and I could just sit and watch him and Hannah interact, laugh, and smile all day long!

No comments: