Sunday, June 16, 2013

the circus, baseball, and fathers day!

we had alot going on this weekend but I like it that way! I bought a groupon the other day for a kids indoor play place near us so we took the kids to Child's Play on Friday then grabbed a bite to eat. These kids are hard to wear out. For some reason they have been waking SO early. I thought we'd all be sleeping in past 7 but no such luck. Hannah has been waking at 5:30 and Owen not too long after...so we do everything we can to wear them out. It didnt really work this weekend but Im getting used to the early wake up calls.
Saturday on a whim, we bought tickets to the circus, knowing right afterwards we were going to the baseball game for Jeremy's companys Family night. We were willing to risk it and just knew we'd wear them out! Disney on Ice didnt go so well so we had a long talk about behavior at the circus :) It did help, Hannah was really good. Owen was so squirmy, I have no idea how we are going to do flights with him. But she loved the circus and the animals- she was really happy!
Then we headed right to the baseball game where she had even more fun with some kids were sitting near. The heat wasnt too bad and it was nice meeting some of the people who work with Jeremy!
Sunday, Hannah was up at 5:20....ouch! But we really enjoyed a day of doing nothing but celebrating Jeremy. He is the most amazing dad I could have ever imagined and for that I am forever grateful. We ate and played and ate and played, and watched alot of golf. 3 out of 4 of us didnt get out of our pj's. I call that a successful Fathers Day :)
 enjoying the circus!
 thats my hannah!


 she picked out some rocks for us and loved the hat from the baseball game! :)

We have some really fun things coming up! I dont want to wish this summer away because it is fulled with lots of fun things! My mom comes Tuesday for 2 weeks! Jeremy and I are getting a night out while she is here. I dont remember the last time we we've done that, so that is exciting! We are going to stay somewhere here in Vegas so thats a bonus to living here. Then we head back to Louisville for 4th of July, celebrating my Grammy's 90th birthday!, Hannah gets to spend some time in Owensboro, then we head to the beach where Jeremy will be meeting us! FIRST family vacation in a long time and the first time Jeremy will really get to see the kids at the beach. Im BEYOND excited! Not to mention all the catching up we will do with friends and family. Long overdue!!



No comments: