Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 months old!

Our precious girl is 3 months old!! I cant believe it! Its crazy how much she has changed in 3 months- I know the next 3 will hold lots of big milestones! She is so fun right now and such a sweet sweet girl! We have been blessed with such a GOOD baby!! She sleeps good, eats good (obviously) and is a total cuddler! Well-for now! I know soon she will be on the go and wont slow down! (If she's anything like me!) She weights almost 15 pounds and doesnt show any signs of stopping! She eats 5 ounces about 6 times a day. She sleeps from about 9:30 or 10 to around 5:00. I can handle that! She wakes up to eat at that time but only takes about 3 oz...so Im thinking soon she will sleep through that feeding. Fingers crossed! We have a pretty good routine down in the morning which is great because it allows me to get ready. She either sleeps or plays on her mat the whole time I get ready. For anyone out there with little ones or soon to have little ones I highly reccomend it!! We couldnt live without it! We borrowed a swing and she likes it ok- mostly because it has lights on the top but if she is full and clean she could lay on her baby einstien mat until she puts herself to sleep!! It lets us get things done and makes for one happy baby!! I cant wait to see how she changes in the next few months- right now she just laughs and smiles up a storm!! We are pretty sure our next one...will be a handful!!

Here she is laughing at Jeremy (dont mind the creepy noises he is making but he found that she just loved it!) It really starts around 20 seconds but I cant edit it...one day Ill figure it out!



No comments: