Sunday, October 10, 2010

baby in a basket

no real purpose of this post- just a weekend recap and of course a few pictures of our wild child! this girl really is out of control! she doesnt stop moving and is into everything (obviously she plays with everything but her toys!) Today we went to the outlet malls and she was great the entire time. By the time we got back- she had slept the whole way home and we were exhausted by that time and could hardly keep our eyes open. So we thought if we put her in between us she would take another nap....no such luck. She laughed, babbled, pulled hair, tried to escape from the bed, for almost two hours. I decided it was time to get up- so I met my mom for dinner and of course who fell asleep on the way there? of course she did! but we had fun just laying there relaxing and sharing laughs with her. Those are some of my favorite moments :)
We didnt make it to the zoo Saturday night- we ended up picking up my parents from the airport instead of leaving a car for them. It was nice to see them and hear all their fun California stories. We definitely plan on making it to the zoo for their Halloween party- but its got to cool down or she will be too hot in her ladybug costume! It could reach 90 this week! This has been one record setting year! Im ready for cool weather...of course I should be careful what I wish for because I am not ready for freezing cold!!
I am determined to keep my nights open this week- last week we ran around like crazy people. Hopefully I can get in some monogramming!!
Hopefully Monday goes fast for everyone!! I always DREAD Mondays!



No comments: