Monday, October 11, 2010

i knew there was a reason i dreaded mondays...

today just didnt start well. one of those days where you should have turned off your alarm and kept sleeping. Just a LONG morning at work to say the least. not a very good day- and then Im talking to Jeremy (he's been sick) and he casually asks if daycare has called about Hannah being sick, they had not (thank you for jinxing us!) and then...literally 30 seconds later I get 3 missed calls and they page me at work. Hannah is throwing up everywhere!! So I go pick up my poor little girl and run her to the doctor. Not a flu bug like we thought- instead...Croup. Yeesh! And it always happens that there is some huge emergency or some huge thing that has to get done at work on a day she is sick. So I dropped her off to my mom and headed back in :( BREAKS MY HEART! It literally killed me to walk away. I am not too much of an emotional person at work but I couldnt keep it in. I felt so obligated to get this project finished at work but my heart was with Hannah. A working mothers dilemma I suppose. So thankfully Jeremy went into work tonight to get some things and he will stay home with her tomorrow. He probably needs to stay home with him being sick himself. So did it sound like I needed to vent? WHEW! Im exhausted already! (And little miss felt like waking up every two hours last night!)

No comments: