Monday, October 25, 2010

It has arrived...

The morning after Hannah turned 9 months old- she cut her FIRST tooth!! I literally screamed so loud- it scared her. Then I called Jeremy so excited and he thought I was crying and asked what was wrong. (I probably sounded like I did when I called him after I took out some of our wildlife population). I don’t know why this excited me so much- maybe because its been a long time coming and she is going to look so cute with one little tooth in there! It’s coming through the gums as we speak and it’s a sharp little thing. She is doing awesome with it. Sleeping great and not fussy at all (Maybe a couple weeks ago was the pre-cursor to this tooth. It was the longest week 2 weeks ago!) But it has arrived and the rest are to follow. I was afraid we would have a toothless one year photo shoot!
At nine months she is:
Sleeping and eating great! Sleeps (most of the time) from 8:30 to about 7:15 when I have to pull her warm, precious little body out of bed. I LOVE the way she wakes up. This past weekend she started crashing at 7:30. We couldn’t keep her up any later!! And sleeps well after 7. Its so nice but sad that I only get 3 good hours with her during the week. I hate that :(
She’s eating all kinds of baby food and LOVES yogurt. She can eat one container fast! (Note to self- give her green beans before yogurt. Her faces were priceless!)
Snacks are not my favorite- I know she has to have them but she got choked up twice and she will now be eating baby food until she is 4.
She is the fastest crawler and will be gone in the blink of an eye. Her new thing is to play in Ruby’s water bowl. Im sure Ruby’s food is next!
She still doesn’t nap very well. Some days she will sleep a couple hours at daycare but other than that she is a catnapper. Im sure she thinks she is going to miss something!
She babbles all day long! Especially when she wakes up in the best mood she talks all the way to daycare!
She LOVES the itsy bitsy spider. Ive been doing it for so long that now when I start she brings her hands together (like she is trying to do the spider) I know she doesn’t know how to do it exactly but its cute that she tries with her little hands!
Still in size 3 diapers and wears all kinds of clothing sizes- Mostly 12-18 months.
Still my wild little girl. She loves throwing things on the ground- and watching daddy pick them up for her. She loves Ruby- she loves when Ruby licks her feet in the high chair and loves when we let her pet Ruby. I know one day they will be great friends :)
Still doesn’t love being left alone- doesn’t really like being put down!
Loves to play & is into everything. At daycare she gets into everything and they tell me I am going to have my hands full! We knew that!
Still the sweetest, most loving child! I can’t get enough of this girl!! I am SO lucky!





No comments: