Saturday, October 23, 2010

a few random (halloween) things...

Somebody slept 13.5 hours last night!!! We put her down at 7:30- she could hardly stay awake and didnt wake up until 9!!!! I couldnt believe it! She has never done that before. Of course to her defense- she rarely gets the chance because her daycare alarm goes off at 7:10 everyday :( The point of my post is while she was sleeping in I was able to get some embroidery done. Its taken me this long to work on some halloween outfits and I love the way they turned out! She will be wearing a Halloween outfit everyday this week! (We started with one on Friday!)
Her first Halloween outfit on Friday!
I can hardly get any pictures of her sitting (thats why most take place in the highchair!)
Alot of her pictures look like this :)
Such a big girl! I love that she feeds herself now- I know Ill miss feeding her but it makes thing so much easier! And I think she likes it too! She smiles so big when she is done- its like she is so proud of herself!


a couple other things I've done....
ponytail holders for little girls

I LOVE applique! At first I wasnt so sure Id like it- but now I almost love it more than monogramming (almost!)

No comments: