Sunday, February 6, 2011

and finally....a party!

We celebrated Hannah's first birthday on Saturday and had so much fun! She was feeling a lot better and even ate her cupcake :) She wasn't as messy as I thought she would be- which made clean up a little easier! I figured we'd have to wash her down in the tub! Maybe she likes to be clean and tidy like me. It was a great time- I wish I had more time to sit and relax- I felt like I was running around like a wild woman- but it was great! We were so blessed with friends and family to celebrate Hannah's birthday and she received the sweetest and cutest things from everyone-and now we really do need a bigger house :)

(after I typed this I had every intention of uploading a slideshow with 144 of my favorite pictures...ha!) However I cannot for the life of me figure out an easy way to do it. I have been sitting here for so long and Im giving up :( I cant even decide on 10 pictures that I want to upload...my brain is fried!! (I will take ANY slideshow suggestions!)

I will upload this one- it is my absolute favorite! She just looks so perfect here. This girl melts my heart. I love every minute with her, I love holding her as long as she'll let me and watching her grow into the funniest little toddler. She has a wild, spunky personality that I cant get enough of!
I lied- I had to upload this one, she is so darn funny!!!

1 comment:

Bethan Flynn said...

If you use picasa you can put together a slideshow and post it straight to your blog from Picasa - i love it!