Monday, February 21, 2011

doing great

Hannah did really well this morning. I felt bad for her though- we had to be there at 6:30- surgery wasn't until 7:30 and she was hungry and restless! but they got her back on time- gave her some laughing gas and literally 16 minutes later they came out to tell us she was done! its amazing what they can do. they gave her a couple minutes to wake up and we got to go back and see her. she was a little cranky- that's to be expected but we let her eat and she was just a little groggy on the way home. Jeremy was holding her in recovery and I just couldn't help but look at her and thank God that she is a healthy baby. I just cant imagine how scary and hard it is for families that have to watch their children go through serious illnesses and surgeries. I never want to take our health for granted. We have so much to be thankful for.
happy before surgery! put her in this car to keep her occupied!
recovering in daddy's arms
She seems to be back to her normal self- playing and eating like nothing happened! I think she has been babbling a whole lot more- maybe because she can finally hear herself!
she was playing and laughing so I thought I might try and get in some pictures! I can hardly get any pictures after work because she goes to bed so early!






1 comment:

{Amanda G} said...

I am so glad that she did so great during the surgery! Your photos are getting so much better. I am proud of you! Pretty soon, you won't even need me anymore! :(

We need to get together. Only if you are up to it!