Monday, February 28, 2011

cant catch a break!

We have a sick child- AGAIN!!!!!!! OMG! That poor baby hasn't been well since Christmas. I should have known when I dropped her off on Friday and they said that Liam was out with a stomach bug that Hannah would catch it too! Sure enough- Saturday around 3:00 I went into her room to check on her during her nap and the smell about knocked me out. Sorry- TMI- but she had thrown up everywhere. I just felt so bad for her. I then wondered how long she had been sleeping in it. She threw up several more times after that. But she was SOOO good this weekend. She was the happiest and most playful I had seen her in a long time. Sunday she got the other end of it. Poor Baby! We had to take her to daycare today (she was feeling better) but I got a call at 2:00. So we will be home with her tomorrow too. I just feel bad for her because she has all the symptoms but really has been so happy! Now....I have it. I woke up at 2 am- throwing up. I hate that. Im a big baby when it comes to getting sick like that. I think that's why Jeremy chose to sleep in the other room :) These viral things just get passed around until eventually everyone gets them!

Friday night we had all my family over for dinner- it was so fun! Saturday I had lunch with a great friend, then we were planning on having my mom watch Hannah for some adult time with my sis and Matt and some friends but we ended up home with Hannah and her poor little bug :( We just cant catch a break on all this stuff. I think she should be immune to pretty much everything now!

We are going to Indy this weekend for a much needed adult weekend with some friends- Im excited! However, their daughter has RSV right now and I told her- we HAVE to leave town with healthy babies!! This is so hard!

This weekend we were singing or listening to music with Hannah and we started snapping- I looked down and she was trying to snap. I swear it was cuter than the sign language- or equally as cute because the sign language is adorable. But OMG- picture her making the snap movements with her chubby little fingers. ADORABLE! She just gets cuter and sweeter everyday. Things like that make me feel like I could handle 4 kids....then she wakes up at 2 am.....and I think one little one is ok :)


We had a breakout Sunday night to grab some dinner and Hannah was practicing her artistic talents :)


1 comment:

Kim said...

SHE LOOKS SO BIG!!!!!