Tuesday, February 1, 2011

so far so good....

Hannah seems to be getting better each day- she is tolerating breathing treatments, sleeping better (somewhat), and still the picky eater she was before all of this! We go back to the doctor tomorrow morning to see make sure she is good and healthy (fingers crossed!). I am interested to see what they say...and I cant wait to talk more about getting tubes in her ears. But lately we have just been laying low and playing around the house. My mother-in-law came in town to help us for the last couple of days and she and Hannah got plenty of play time in!! It was so nice having her here!

it reached 50 degrees on saturday so we decided to get H out for some fresh air (we needed it too!)

1 comment:

The Templeton's said...

I am glad she is feeling better!! I had those breathing treatments even though the try and make the masks look so cute! Been praying for you all! Love you