Sunday, February 20, 2011

tomorrow

we go in for Hannah's tubes- I don't know who is more excited- me or Jeremy :) I'm looking forward to spending the day with Hannah- I'm hoping she will be all sleepy and cuddly- but she probably wont miss a beat and will just wonder why she's not at daycare!
we had a nice weekend- pretty uneventful but nice! we have been enjoying some awesome weather lately and Jeremy was able to get out on the golf course for the first time this year- middle of February might be a record! He also had to work Saturday morning- which is why I have a love/hate relationship with nice weather. We miss him on Saturday mornings!! So Hannah and I spent the day playing and took several rides in the wagon. I tried to get some pictures of her outside but she moves to darn fast for me! She is not interested in my camera!!







No comments: