Wednesday, February 9, 2011

somebody is getting...

tubes on the 21st! YAY! Can you feel my excitement? Maybe its because we have already met our deductible with our little trip in a very expensive ambulance and a 3 hour ($1700) stay in the hospital but the real reason for the excitement is that I want this little girl to feel better! I feel so bad for her that she pretty much has fluid build up all the time and the pain in her ears has to be so hard on her. I had an ear infection recently (so random, Ive never had ear problems) and oh man did it hurt! I cant imagine how she feels. I do have to remind myself that even with tubes babies can still get ear infections but hopefully we wont have as many! She is such a trooper though- she is as happy as she can be with those poor little ears!
So in a week and a half we will head to the surgery center bright and early- they give her a little laughing gas- insert tubes- and 15 minutes later they are done! She can most likely go back to daycare the next day! We are seeing one of my dads surgeons so I know we are in great hands. And hopefully we are on the road to better ears!!
Hannah doing one of her favorite things....eating cheerios!
peeking around me to see her daddy...yep TOTAL daddy's girl!

No comments: