Monday, February 14, 2011

love

we love this girl more than we ever thought possible. our world is such a better place with her in it!
my little heart breaker!
practicing "more" (or asking for more breakfast!)

looking at her new valentines book- as long as it plays music she is a happy girl!

this is also the 8th valentines day that jeremy and I have spent together....if I had a little more energy tonight Id love to pull a picture from the past. we've had such an amazing 8 years together- it has flown by. I am so lucky to have such a patient, loving, sweet husband....he puts up with me...enough said!

its been a long couple of weeks in our house. Hannah hasn't been herself. I know its a combination of teeth and her ears- but when we pick her up from daycare- she is a different baby. I drop off this happy, fun, laughing baby and pick up a tired, hungry and not so happy baby. Ive been struggling with the fact that I get about 30 minutes with her in the mornings, about 2 hours at night (before she crashes at 6:30 because she cant keep her eyes open). Out of a 24 hour day, we maybe get 3 good hours with her. It literally breaks my heart. There is no way around it- we both provide for this family but its hard on me. Some days are harder than others but today was hard. From the time I picked her up until about the time she went to bed she wasn't very happy. I know a lot of this will hopefully be fixed on Monday when she gets tubes but its just so sad to me that someone else gets to spend the better part of her day with her. sorry for the pity party....it just gets me down sometimes. Needless to say- we are buying a couple tickets for the 100 million dollar lottery!!!!


Valentines Day 2010
Valentines Day 2011 (almost making the same face!)

No comments: