Sunday, March 13, 2011

bring on spring!

we've had several days lately that have been 60 or above (even 50 feels warm!) and its been SO nice! I LOVE getting outside with Hannah- especially at her age. Last summer she was too little to swing or pull in a wagon- not to mention it was so darn hot I didn't want to leave our cool house! But this spring and summer will be great! I know it will be filled with LOTS of wagon rides and trips to the pool!
Between trying to get our house "staged" to sell (that's another post!) and keeping up with a VERY busy baby- Ive been dying to get some pictures of her when I can. So today- in hopes that spring will be here sooner than later- I put her bathing suit on to take some pictures! I don't know how much longer this suit will last- it was SNUG!!
Taking pictures of her is getting SO much harder because for one, she doesn't stop moving and two- she has this new thing where she LOVES sitting in your lap. She walks over to you- turns around and just drops her little bottom into your lap. Its adorable to say the least but doesn't work for picture taking!



we headed out for a walk this afternoon- early evening (the time change has me all confused!) and we forgot that right up the street is a church with a playground. We stopped by and put Hannah in the swing, she LOVED it! Laughed the entire time! I'm not sure who had more fun!


and yes- she's in her pj's- I had no idea we'd be stopping for some fun!

No comments: