Thursday, March 24, 2011

sick days with my girl

I really enjoy the days I get to be home with Hannah while she is happy and there is light outside! Most nights she is over-tired, over-hungry and cant wait until we let her go to bed at 6:30. But being home with her this week has allowed for some picture time! I know she has pneumonia but you wouldn't know it! She's not coughing or congested (which is why I blamed all of this on teeth!). Besides the fever and being very tired you'd never know she is sick. So in between one of her naps (she's on her third nap right now!) I tried to take some pictures. I have learned ALOT more about my camera- but I seriously need a STILL subject! Taking pictures with Hannah for 15 minutes wears me out! She literally doesn't sit. Maybe one day???? We will have picture OVERLOAD with our next baby- I even think Ruby would be an easier subject than Hannah :)








No comments: