Thursday, March 17, 2011

what a beautiful day!

I am SOOO ready for spring and summer to officially be here but before we can call it spring- Ill take this beautiful weather! 75 and sunny- yes please! I couldn't wait to get home and enjoy this beautiful St. Patrick's day! I don't really think I focused at work- I had lunch with a great friend, listened to and watched the U of L game at work, left a few minutes early to get my girl, fed her dinner, then took off in the stroller to the park! I think I might enjoy it more than she does! It just feels SO good to get out of the house! This weekend is suppose to be beautiful too! We will definitely get to the park again- maybe even the zoo!








Yes- that's for real!!
I just LOVE how happy this girl is!!

Also- we are going on 2 nights with no night time bottle! Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

Oh yeah! I can't believe that it worked. NO crying fits! I am so happy for you. Now give me the secret for getting rid of Lakyn's pacifier.

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

When you find out the secret- let ME know! Because we will be hooked on the paci for a LONG time!!