Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Too {Cute} & Too {Funny} Tuesday!

I have found several adorable things recently that I had to share!!
Hannah will be sporting this adorable bikini this summer! How cute is that!?!? If only I could pull that off!


I found a pattern for this amazing Apron Knot dress on Etsy (my favorite!). I'm making it a goal to learn how to sew this summer. I hope this is something I can learn because Etsy has some amazing patterns! I also love the pillowcase dresses & hope to make those too! How beautiful is this dress?!?

In the mean time- this little girl has made us do nothing but laugh lately! Here she is all sprawled out on the floor- wiping the floor with a rag like she is wiping something up. She always pretends to clean things up because she sees us doing it. Monkey see, monkey do!!
She also loves putting things on top of her sippy cup and then pretending to take a drink. Here she is with the same cloth that she put over top her cup. Usually she takes a cheerio and puts it on the lid of her sippy cup and then leans down and eats it off of the top...No clue where she gets this stuff!
And her latest move- this little headstand. I see gymnastics in our future! She then rolls over and laughs so hard!
HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments: