Tuesday, March 8, 2011

weekend away!

we had a blast this weekend with the flynns on our first weekend getaway! I will admit it was a nice break from washing all 18 pieces of a dr browns bottle, laundry, and cleaning- but I missed my girl like crazy! All weekend Bethan and I shared pictures of our girls that our moms had texted us. But it was a much needed break and alot of fun! We toured downtown Indy (literally- in two days I think we visited about 20 different places!), met up with old friends, and slept in! We spent most of the weekend eating and laughing. Laughing about old college memories and making new ones at the same time!





I got to come home to this precious face!!! She had so much fun with my parents she was a sleepy little girl Monday morning!! And woke up with a serious hairdo!!
this was before I attempted to do something with that hair!!!

No comments: