Wednesday, January 18, 2012

23 weeks

We reached 23 weeks yesterday and even got to see our little man! He was so cute :) He was all snuggled in there with his arms up by his face and he would not move them! So we didnt get a very good look at his face but everything on the ultrasound looked great. He weighs 1 pound 3 oz. Right on target...hopefully not too big yet!

The 2nd trimester has been treating me so much better than the first :) Everything is going very smoothly! Its hard to believe in 5 weeks, Ill be in the last trimester! May 8th is seriously going to be here before we know it. I cant even believe how close we are getting. But Im also so excited- I cannot wait to see who he looks like and hold a newborn baby again!

These days Im eating well, and sleeping pretty well- unless of course a storm/dog/or Hannah wake us up. Which actually seems to be all too often! So I go to bed very early. Of course- nothing new there. I have always been an early morning person and early to bed. I am still able to get on most of my work pants but the belly band is getting a little tight but maternity pants are huge. I feel so goofy wearing these huge baggy pants. I know they will come in handy soon enough but Im stuck right in the middle right now.

I havent really been craving anything- except that I want to eat everything all day long. I find myself eating alot during the day. I have been trying to fill the gaps with carrots, fruit or lifesavers but sometimes it doesnt cut it! I think of all these great things I want to make while Im sitting here at work (or everything on Pinterest!) and by the time I get home Im to tired to even try it. Thats probably a good thing!

Everything else is great in the world. We have a little girl who will be two on Friday and we get to celebrate her this weekend- what could be more fun that that!?! Its hump day- I hope the rest of the week flys by for everyone else!

Here is a picture of our little guy...he's so cute already :)

No comments: