Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday, Finally!

Have I had that blog title before? Oh probably! I am so looking forward to this weekend. Its just the little things that get me through the week! Like my half day Friday and a jeans day. I know- in the working world it doesnt take too much to get us excited :) I plan on running some errands today to get stuff for Hannah's party...I cant even believe we are having a second birthday party for that girl. Wasnt she just born yesterday??? Sure feels like it. Then my sister is coming in town with her new sidekick Brinkley...yay! We have Hannah's first "Wee Rock" class tomorrow morning. Which I am more excited about than anyone. We found an awesome deal on Living Social for a 10 week music class. She LOVES music so much I have a feeling she will really love it. Or she will be really shy and not like it...ha ha! You never know with her! Then Sunday we are traveling to IKEA to start getting stuff for the house. SO looking forward to that. They have such awesome pieces that I already have in mind for the playroom and craft room. Pinterest is killing me with all these ideas- I just want to be in our house already!! Im ready to decorate and get settled. Its going to be so nice once its all done. Its just going to take some time and patience...and ya'll know I dont have patience :)

I hope everyone has something they are looking forward to this weekend. Even if its a calm, quiet weekend- its still the weekend!!

Just had to add a picture of my ALMOST 2 year old! There are so many things I love about this picture- a quiet sleeping baby, her wild hair, her beautiful red lips, & those chubby hands :)

No comments: