Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday odds & ends

Its Monday...UGH. I hate to dread a day of the week but Monday has to be it. Even though its nice to get back into a routine its still SO hard to get up to an alarm and rush to get out of the house without forgetting something.

But to wrap up the weekend- we had a really nice one! Friday was absolutely GORGEOUS for January. It got up to almost 65 degrees! We took Hannah to swing and she just loves it. She loves to go fast and as high as she can. She is my little thrill seeker. She loves been spun around, tossed around and tickled. She thinks its hilarious.

Jeremy and I got away for a dinner date on Friday and that was really nice. We know at Hannah's age she is pretty much impossible to take out to dinner. She hates sitting in her highchair, usually wants to be sitting ON the table, and rarely eats what we give her. So....we eat at home alot and when we can get away for a dinner just the two of us its a nice little break! Saturday we met friends at the Newport Aquarium, which was alot of fun! The girls loved the fish and the big sharks! Hannah was a little timid some of the time. Which is funny cause she can be so wild! But it was a nice little road trip and something different to do. Sunday- I think I did laundry for 10 hours. Seriously.....it was an all day affair! But it has to be done!

Here is a picture of me at 21 weeks. I hate to admit this is the first belly picture I have of myself this time. I have not been great at record keeping this time. I am not one to post lots of belly pics of myself, especially to Facebook or anything like that! This is solely for my record keeping purposes but I'll be glad to look back on it one day!

I hope everyone has a great week! We are hoping to wrap up the appraisal & paperwork on the house then anxiously await closing! We are ready to get in and start working!!

No comments: