Sunday, January 1, 2012

a new year

2011 was a great year- but Im very excited about 2012. Lots of big things happening for us this year and as excited as I am about all of the big AND little things Im just praying we all get through this year safe and as healthy as we were in 2011. I spend alot of time thinking about decorating our new house, buying cute new things for our little guy but none of that really matters. All that really matters is that we surround ourselves with our family and the ones we love. I just hope we all get through another year super healthy and enjoying all the small things that really are the big things in our lives.
So with that being said- 2012 has big things in store....we start off the year with Hannah turning TWO! Cant even believe that! I am having alot of fun thinking of all the little details of her party. I just have no idea how it has gone so fast! This little girl keeps us on our toes and never ceases to amaze us! She is the most beautiful, most precious and smartest little girl in our world :)
We will be closing on our house in early 2012 and Im just so thankful how this whole thing has worked out. It really feels meant to be. And when something feels meant to be it makes it that much better. We are truly lucky to get this house. I cannot wait to really make this our home (hopefully our last!- moving is no fun!)
Little man will be here in early May....that is hard to believe too! With the holidays and now settling into our new home it will be here before we know it. Im very excited about spending the summer with our little guy. I know having two little ones provides its own challenges but I cant even wait to hold a new little baby again. As much as Hannah loves baby dolls I can only hope she loves him just as much :)
Im hoping we get to the beach this summer while Im on maternity leave. I know Hannah will love the beach as much as I do!
I will turn 30 this year and Jeremy and I will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. I thought at one point we might take a trip to celebrate but with a new house and baby...that might not happen this year. Thats ok too!

I hope everyone's 2011 ended on a very happy note and that 2012 starts off even better! Happy 2012 everyone!!!

No comments: