Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I never want to forget

these are some of the things I never want to forget. Im afraid if I dont write them down then one day I will. But at the time it seems like something you'd never forget. This little boy is ALL boy. He loves climbing and getting into small spaces...(if he's anything like Jeremy, he'll have his head stuck in a fence in no time!)
We find him in the funniest places. He always climbs into or under something- cabinets, shelves, closets, laundry baskets, you name it. This kid cannot stay out of the cabinet in the play room. We put one of those child locks on it and he pulled it off immediately and just stared at us- like, yea that was useless!

 She likes to join him once he has found his spot!




 His other bad habit is...wait for it...eating food that has dropped from his high chair. He will seriously be finished with his food, I put him in the family room and he immediately crawls right back and eats the leftovers off the floor. I vacuum all day long it feels like. I just found him eating an old, hard piece of cheese he pulled out of a small crevice in his high chair.
 He pulls every puzzle piece out of every box!!


That smile just melts my heart. His little button nose, bald head, and big smile!

and a few others I found on my phone-

 no words for this!
 look how sweet they are! please dont judge the paci....we are getting closer. She now cannot have it unless she is sleeping. She leaves it upstairs every day and doesnt get it until bedtime or nap time if there ever was one. She has pretty much given up naps....
 we had car wash day and we had to do Hannahs car too!

No comments: