Friday, May 24, 2013

these faces

make every single day better.
 they make the pain of missing our friends and family easier.

 they make us laugh. ALOT.
 they make us so proud.

 they make my heart melt when I see them light up when we tell them we are going for yogurt, to the museum or just to the park.
 they make breakfast FUN.
 they make me want to be the best person I can, because they watch everything I do.
they have helped my heart in more ways than I can express over the last 7 weeks. There are sad moments, there are hard moments, there are moments I wish Jeremy and I had more time to ourselves but there are SO many more happy moments. They are the reason we did this and they are the reason we will get through it. Their smiles, their hearts and their laughter.

I am looking forward to this weekend- tonight is the movie Brave in the park. Hannah just started watching movies- as in will actually sit for half of a movie. We try not to watch alot of tv- most days I dont even turn it on but when she's ready to wind down she'll ask to watch a movie. So I think we can attempt a movie in the park. And its free- so if it doesnt go well we can leave :)

The pool opens this weekend- bring it on! I am so excited to just sit in the sun!

Have a great weekend!!


No comments: