Monday, May 13, 2013

lately: in iphone pictures

I had 1900 pictures and videos on my phone and I always got the "storage full" message every time I went to take a picture. I was tired of deleting pictures in a hurry just to make room for more so I purchased dropbox space and uploaded all 1900. Now I have space! So I thought I would upload a few pictures from the last few days.
 sweet sleeping boy! He can take a nap on the couch in the middle of dinner preparation for 2 straight hours but in his crib- 30 minutes!
 every morning- since Owen is already in our bed since about 4 am, Hannah slowly creeps in and jumps in bed with Owen and I. Those are some of the calmest moments of my day :)



 the best one of the three of us!

 they are two peas in a pod!

 the weather is warming up....today we purchased a bigger pool. bringing redneck KY style to Las Vegas. Today it was 100, and its only May. We will be spending alot of time at the YMCA pool and water park but its nice to have a little pool in the back when they need to release some energy!


 Friday we went to another baseball game. We enjoy them and the weather has been nice for them. Hannah does surprisingly well- but she only lasts about 4 innings. We had great seats this time- Jeremy was able to get some seats from work and we were right behind home plate- a few rows up.
 She was only there for the ice cream. And in true Hannah fashion- my mom will laugh cause Hannah falls out of EVERY single chair she sits in at a restaurant, anywhere. She stood up in this chair and of course it folded up on her. I was not too surprised!
Owen managed to find a blue dotter marker that Hannah left the top off of- this was after I cleaned his mouth!


We had a nice mothers day- one of my favorite parts was a sweet card from my loves and a gift certificate for a mani/pedi (and also the purse I bought myself!) but my favorite thing was this....I got this when I picked Hannah up from school on Thursday. Is this priceless or what!??!


apparently all I do is eat....but at least its salads! I swear I dont eat that much :)


No comments: