Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preschool Ceremony

Today we had Hannah's little preschool ceremony- she did great and it was adorable! Its so funny to me to watch Hannah in a setting like today. If you know Hannah, you know she is NOT shy. She is wild, playful and often times, loud & rough :) But she was so shy and reserved today. But I was so proud of her. She had only been at this little preschool twice a week for about 5 weeks and has done really well. I know that I feel shy in a new city, knowing no one, so I can only imagine for a 3 year old. But she has done awesome. I loved watching her today. She has made us so proud. She is my strong willed little girl (If any parent out there has a strong willed child, its an accomplishment in itself to even get out of the house in the morning- well, without tears anyway!) and even as stubborn and strong willed as she can be it really does make for a smart, determined child. When we practice her letters, if she messes up she wants to get another paper and start over. She works hard and plays hard!

Here she is on her First day of preschool in the Monkey Room at Evergreen in Louisville- 8.16-12

Last day of preschool- YMCA Las Vegas 5.23.13

I love that big smile- she looks so much more grown up!

 getting her "diploma" :)




 she's a mess!
 they were suppose to wear blue shirts for the kids who were going to preschool again next year. She's getting too big!





 love her heart!!

We are so proud of you Hannah!

No comments: