Thursday, December 29, 2011

my baby and her baby

Hannah absolutely loves baby dolls. Its about the only thing besides Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that keeps her entertained for more than 20 minutes. She puts her baby in the bouncy seat, she takes her out, she puts her in, and she takes her out. Then baby needs to go night night and Hannah wraps her in a blanket. She stands up, bounces her around and rocks her then puts her in her crib. She rocks her when her baby cries and even shares her milk with her. I could watch her do this for hours. You'll catch her rubbing her babies head, or leaning down to give her a kiss. Its just so amazing how little girls already have that motherly instinct. She is a good little mother to her babies. And I'm so lucky I get to be her mother.









sorry these pictures are so bad- I had to grab my phone and snap :)

No comments: