Thursday, April 5, 2012

34 weeks & our little guys name :)

Yesterday we got to see our sweet little guy on an ultrasound and they confirmed he is still a boy- Jeremy is so proud :) And that he loves to keep his arms up in front of his face. We could barely get a look at his face at all. But he looks great, did all the things he was suppose to and now we get to go back every week for an ultrasound. I sure am happy to do that! Things are just flying by. We have 4.5 weeks left! I have one month left of work and then show time! Its all really sinking in. Last weekend we had friends over for the UK/UL game and there was a six week old baby there and Hannah LOVED him. Now maybe she loved him because he wasnt sticking around forever but she couldnt get enough of him. She wanted to pet his little head, and had to hold him in her lap. She kept saying, "yap, yap" until we let her have him in her lap. She was very sweet with him. I hope she is just as sweet with her brother!
Im still feeling the same...I was pretty happy with my weight gain so far. I know you really pack on the pounds at the end so Im hoping to keep it under control. Although lately I have found that if I eat a big lunch I am not interested in dinner. Poor Jeremy- most nights we have sandwiches. I usually pass on dinner and dont feel like cooking at all either!
We have decided on a name- we've actually had the name picked out forever but on our list of 8 million things to do we just never made it official. I made it official the other night by monogramming his initials onto a bib. Everything he owns will have his name on it :)

Here I am at 34 weeks...hanging in there! And below is a picture of his chubby little hand! I love it!

Our sweet little boy will be
Owen Craig Adkins.
Owen is a family name from Jeremy's side of the family, its actually Jeremy's middle name. And Craig is my dad's name. I think its the perfect way to tie in both sides of the family. I think Owen is the sweetest name and not too common but common enough. We already love him so much!

No comments: