Wednesday, April 11, 2012

35 weeks!

Here we are another week later- its literally flying by. I know I say that every week but it really is. We have been consumed with the house and a very busy toddler to even notice where the days go. Usually we just fall into bed and I dont even remember getting in! I couldnt be more thankful for how awesome Hannah is sleeping right now. That child loves her bed! Now- our mornings may be hard (thats actually an understatement!!) and our evenings are quite challenging as well but when she does crash- she crashes! She is sleeping 12 hours every night and when I go to get her out of bed to get ready for school she cries because she doesnt want to get up. Yesterday morning I even had to dress her and put her back in her crib. Poor girl!!
But anyways- here we are- 4 weeks away from our sweet little Owen and we cannot wait! I am going through a million lists between house projects that need finishing and what to pack for the hospital. I have this weird feeling he is going to come on his own and I wont be prepared. So starting next week we are going to focus on really getting ready for baby! We saw him this morning at another ultrasound and I swear he looks like Hannah! This wasnt the high tech 3d one but when she scanned over his face it just caught me off guard and I looked right at Jeremy and was like ohmygosh- its Hannah! Of course, not sure thats the case but it could be! We got the cutest picture of his lips, nose and cheeks, and they look chubby!
One more week and we get to see how much he weighs. Im excited about that!
All is well though- just getting alot more uncomfortable as the days go on. Right now I feel like I did 300 lunges. My legs and hips are so sore I can barely walk. Thankfully the end is in SIGHT!!

You may not be able to make this out but the dark spot in the square are his precious lips! I love his cheeks!

The house is actually making so much progress. I am having a sweet little "sprinkle" on Sunday thrown by some very sweet people! And we decided to do it at my house because it was the perfect opportunity to get everyone over to see it! And it gave us a deadline too! My mom and I work for deadlines. If we didnt have a deadline we'd never get anything done! She is on spring break this week so she has been a machine! Painting the front door, painting the kids bathroom, making curtains, you name it. I dont know how she does it! Jeremy and Dan poured the concrete for the counter tops last night so I am hoping those will be ready by Saturday. They will be so neat! I cant wait to see them. Its definitely all coming together. I hate to say it but since we have worked on this house since Jan 27th we are SOOOO Beyond ready for it to be done. Not that we think it will be 100% done before May 8th but all the major things will be done. We are ready to enjoy our weekends and not spend every waking moment working on something. Im pretty sure Jeremy never wants to see another cordless drill again!

No comments: