Monday, April 16, 2012

House- Before and Afters! Finally!

I am FINALLY getting around to posting pictures of the house. Mainly because it is just now in shape to take pictures of! I had such a sweet baby shower yesterday which also served as a great way to get everyone over to see the house. We are SO much closer than we were in January and it feels SO good. We are going to take a few nights and finally focus on getting ready for baby! Like, pack some bags, get the bassinet ready...just in case! I hate being unprepared so these bags could sit for the next 3 weeks but thats worth it to me! Anyways this post will be about the house and total picture overload but then when I get a second wind Ill post about my shower. Our sweet Owen was spoiled and it was so great spending time with family and friends!

Here is the family Room before....
Family Room After...

We painted all the trim a white, painted the walls a beige and painted the fire place the color of the walls. I love how the fire place turned out.

I love hanging pictures this way. SO much easier then figuring out spacing and hanging on the walls.
Kitchen Before...

Kitchen After....
The kitchen really did turn out so pretty. Right now- Jeremy and Dan are working on our counter tops. Our garage is filled with concrete but they look so good. I cannot wait to get them on!

Master Bedroom....
I dont really have any before pictures....it was just a big empty room. We havent painted in here and not quite sure when we will. That is very low on the priority list but maybe one day.


One of my favorite rooms is the master bathroom. I love a good bath and this is perfect! Its so nice and roomy!
Master bath before...

Master Bath After...
My mom spray painted this vanity and it turned out beautifully!! It looks BRAND new! The green carpet had to go too!

I loved this little project. Jars from Hobby lobby- $4 then 50% off. Knobs were $4 and 50% too. Jeremy screwed holes in the top and look how cute! Now I just need to fill them!


Kids bathroom before...

Kids bath after...

sprayed the vanity dark gray
This bathroom was my moms project- she literally did this bathroom in 2 days. She works as fast as the people on those DIY shows!
A friend of mine is using this fabric for the bedding for her little girls room- as soon as I saw it- I fell in love. Its adorable!
Hannah painted this elephant- it was the inspiration for the gray and yellow!
Hannah's Room....Its really pink but she's only a little girl once, right? :)

I absolutely LOVE this pinterest idea. Rain Gutter bookshelves. SO Easy and SOOO cheap!! Hannah loves picking out books and sitting in her chair.


Downstairs bathroom- I dont have a before but it had a wallpaper border and the vanity was a dark brown. We painted it black and changed the mirror and lighting.


Here is the entry way before... we put all new hardwood in the entry, kitchen and dining room. It turned out amazing!

and after...

love these door knobs we found at hobby lobby!

Living Room before...this is now Hannah's playroom- and we LOVE having the space- so does she!

this isnt the best after...we've added blinds, and a curtain rod with cute little clips to hang all of Hannah's school work. It is usually a mess but worth it!


Dining Room before...


Dining room after...

We are still trying to find decorations for the dining room but its not really a room we use but nice to have!

Here is the deck- we spend alot of time out here on nice days. Hannah usually eats her dinner on the deck and we blow alot of bubbles out here!



And here is the front. I took this picture this morning and its not the prettiest morning so it looks gloomy but we have done a few things. Jeremy is working very hard on the yard....its a huge project, they never took care of it. We also painted the front door black and removed some odd looking landscaping. It does look much better!!


So there is most of the house. Owen's room is coming along and my craft room is really just a room with craft things everywhere. We will work on it this summer when we have more time. The basement is in great shape so we just added our old family room furniture and made the guest bedroom cute enough for visitors! Its really coming along and we are REALLY happy here!!

No comments: