Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend!

We had such a nice weekend this weekend- we always have so much fun getting together for holidays. We enjoy lots of great company and lots of great food! Hannah wasnt quite sure what to think about her Easter basket at first but then she really got into it. We were eating animal crackers and blowing bubbles at 9:00 in the morning. She loved it! Then she laid down for an early nap which was actually perfect to make it to my parents house for the Easter festivities. Everyone was there which makes it even better! We had such a nice meal and enjoyed everyones company. We had a great time watching Hannah search for eggs- she loved it too! I was so excited to see how into it she was. They had an Easter egg hunt on Friday at school so she knew what to expect! Overall it was just a nice beautiful weekend. Filled with family and lots of quality time together. We even made it out to dinner with Matt and Lindsay on Saturday night and Hannah was on her best behavior. I was so impressed! This is probably picture overload but I swear I havent taken pictures of this girl in ages! She doesnt sit still long enough anymore and physically I cant chase her around right now. My sister knows my love of pictures so she is awesome in helping me get some pics of Hannah. We got some cute ones :) I LOVED her Easter dress. Of course I had to add a monogram- why not?!? These are in no particular order- I dont have the energy to sort through them all. We just put Hannah down and Im not far behind her! (yes its only 6:45!) Entertaining 12 people is hard work!


One of my favorites. I just look at her and Im so thankful she is all mine!
Hannah loves Brinkley!
She also had her fair share of jellybeans!

wearing my dads shoes :)






She loved hunting for Eggs!
She was tired of her dress and being a little lady!



Going back through her eggs!
Her favorite bars!
still waking up! (told you they werent in any order!)
Sweet little girl coming downstairs!
Happy Easter Hannah! Next year there will be a blue basket right next to hers :)
Easter 2011- Can you believe it?!?

No comments: