Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 weeks old!

We celebrated Owen being 2 weeks old by me being able to drive! Ha ha! I feel like I have been on lockdown! Im not one who can just sit around and do nothing- although there are some days that I will do nothing but when you cant drive, it just makes me want to run errands that much more! So that is exactly what we did. First we had to run Ruby to the groomer, then we had a weight check appointment for Owen, then we went to Target...my favorite place :) and I grabbed some take out for lunch. Ive pretty much had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the last two weeks so I wanted to treat myself to something yummy! Owen's appt went great- despite all his spitting up he is up to 9 pds 1.7 oz. in 6 days. We did get a prescription for Prevacid which I am so happy about because I know he has some reflux going on and it worked wonders for Hannah. Hoping it works for this little guy too! Here are some pictures of Owen's second week! And a few of our sweet Hannah too!
 she's so pretty! surprised I got any pictures out of her that day- look at that face!
 a little quality time with H!
 sweet boy!
 she loved the little pool- cant wait to take her to the big pool!
 love his little mouth :)
 doing what he does best!
snoozing at Target!
 love this face!!


No comments: