Thursday, May 3, 2012

Love this little guy :)

We had our last appointment yesterday- its truly surreal that it's finally time. BUT with that being said- I am SO ready to meet him! The body aches are increasing & I'm hot all the time. Well that could be because our air conditioner went out. AWESOME. Right before we have people over for derby & right before we head to the hospital. Poor Hannah- she was so hot last night too. I worry most about her. Thankfully after what felt like 15 phone calls we have someone coming out tomorrow. I'm praying they can fix it & that it's still under the warranty that came with the house. Anyways- I think we'll be sleeping in the basement tonight!
Owen looked awesome yesterday...and get this...tiny! He was weighing in at 7 pds 8 oz which for me is a tiny baby!! He could even be under 8 pounds! I can't wait to see him! We got a great 3d pic of him yesterday- he does have chubby cheeks!

It's just amazing how detailed the face looks- I think he looks like Hannah when she was born. What a cutie!! Pray that we get some A/C tomorrow- its going to be 90 today. Ouch!!!

No comments: