Sunday, May 13, 2012

the best mothers day gift!

this little guy right here!!


 and his AWESOME BIG sister! She has been so awesome, I am truly surprised and SO glad! I know the newness will wear off at some point but for now she wants to help with everything and loves kissing and holding him. She always wants to make sure he is wrapped up in a blanket and is afraid that he gets too cold. She loves sharing her toys with him and reading to him- I can only hope this lasts :)


This mothers day will be much of a relaxing one as Im still pretty sore and need to take it easy but as long as Im surrounded by the two kids who call me mom then I dont really care what we are doing! I was surprised this morning with a gift certificate to a spa for a "moms day out" package and I will be using that as soon as Im healed! Im so thankful for my husband who makes me a better mother. Not quite sure what Id do without him either :)

I cant end this post without mentioning the person who sets the best example for me to be the best mom that I can. I have absolutely no idea what I would do without my mom. She does more for us than I can ever thank her for in words. She puts everyone before herself and couldnt be more of a supportive and loving person. I'm so lucky she is my best friend and so lucky she lives a mile and a half away! What on earth would I do if she wasn't right down the street?!

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there. Its the hardest job you'll ever love and the most rewarding job Ill ever have!

No comments: