Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Our little man is here!

Our sweet little Owen has arrived and he is as sweet as ever! We are so thankful & blessed with such a healthy little guy!! I don't think he has been awake for more than 10 minutes since he was born. I shouldn't complain because that always changes once you get home! He is eating & sleeping well & we are having fun getting to know him :)
He weighed in at 8 pounds 8 oz & was 19 3/4 in long. He feels like a tiny peanut compared to Hannah!
The surgery was something else. I sure wasn't prepared for the way it made me feel & spent the entire day yesterday throwing up, itching from pain medicine & was in a complete fog. I hated it! But that's for another post...I feel like a new person today and so thankful for that!
Hannah met Owen yesterday & did awesome. I'm sure the baby doll & animal crackers helped :) I was so proud of her!! She loved his little feet & looked like such a big girl walking into our room. Seeing him so little made her look so big! Time sure flies!!
We are all settling in well & recovering from yesterday. I'm so glad he is finally here- we are so thankful for our precious children. God is SO good!!
Here's the last 24 hours in iPhone pictures!!

39 weeks & on our way to have this baby!

Ready for surgery!

Love him!!!

Checking out her new little bro!! She did awesome!

Hannah doesn't quite understand why baby O has to come home with us!!

I love his squishy face!!

No comments: