Sunday, June 24, 2012

gender reveal pictures- only 6 months later!

I know how late these pictures are & they are in no particular order but I just thought I would try uploading them again since Blogger has updated their very slow picture uploading system. I think its working! Total picture overload and I had intended on putting in a slideshow but if I ever print these blog books then all the pictures in the slideshow wont show up. I am not doing a good job of printing pictures. I hate that too because I know something we like doing from time to time at my parents house is going through tubs and tubs of old pictures and laughing through most of them! I highly doubt my kids will sit down at the computer and look through digital files of their pictures. So I am trying to print more pictures and Im relying on this blog as a huge part of capturing their childhood- through iPhone pictures and all! Funny thing- by the time they really sit down to look at these blog books we will have to explain to them what an iPhone was.  Ok so long story short- here are the pictures from the night we had Owen's gender reveal party. I remember how much I felt that he was a boy and even though I was so convinced I was still so surprised and excited! We had this sweet little party at my grandparents house- we had a pink team and a blue team! She was so sweet to provide all the cute little pink and blue favors :) She's just the sweetest.
We had the ultrasound nurse put the gender in an envelope and I drove it to my moms friends house who is the best baker and she made cupcakes with the blue center. We had NO idea what we were having until that night and found out at the same time as everyone else! It was so fun!!
 Look how short her hair was! She's changed so much!

 Hannah was team pink and team blue since she didnt really want a brother or sister :)


 team pink!


 team blue!

 I bit into the cupcake so fast I knew before everyone else :)







 the box was TAPED shut!





No comments: