Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I had to do this post because there are a couple things I wanted to share...the sad thing is its pretty much all about food! I feel like I cannot get enough to eat lately...I am starving all the time. If I dont have plans to meet friends for lunch then I usually eat PB&J. That was getting old so I picked up some new things at the grocery store and Ive also made a couple Pinterest recipes which have been AMAZING! I love getting new dinner ideas (because I hate cooking dinner) so if its something I can look forward to making then it makes it a little easier.

First...since I can finally drink caffeine I have been pretty much addicted to McD's unsweet tea. I am SO glad that I hate sweet tea so I dont have to worry about all that sugar (of course Dr Pepper is a super weakness of mine but I limit myself). Anyways...I get a huge unsweet tea every single day. I cant resist. And at $1 I feel like its a deal!! The sad thing is...I could probably drink more than one a day. Their tea is just SO good!! So you can always catch me in line at McD's. Thankfully I dont like their food so I may get a yogurt parfait and thats about it. Hannah loves their yogurt parfaits too so I usually get one for her too. Im pretty sure the McD's by my house knows its me when I order my large unsweet tea with three lemons :)

Next on my list is another new obsession...I picked up a few Lean Cuisines at the grocery store to take place of my daily PB&J and I found one that tastes like it was made in a restaurant. Lets face it- Lean Cuisines dont really fill me up but they are super easy.  I saw this and laughed out loud because it is SO true!
 I could probably eat like two Lean Cuisines! I picked the Fajita Chicken Spring Rolls and OMG!!!! I swear it tasted like I was eating an appetizer at Chilis. I added some salsa and sour cream and wow. Ok...so here's embarassing part. The box has two servings- 3 spring rolls per serving. I ate all SIX. But so worth it. I mean even 6 only had 400 calories. So Worth it!
I also wanted to share a couple new recipes. I saw that someone had pinned this recipe and had to try it. Like tonight. So Jeremy stopped by the grocery and picked up the ingredients and lots of fruit so I wouldnt feel so quilty about eating this delicious meal...the fruit helped a little :) This was so darn good I wanted to tell everyone to make these. Of course you have to love a few delicious ingredients...Pizza dough (YUM). Chicken (YUM). Franks Hot sauce (YUM). Cheese (YUM). I knew they would be amazing. Its called Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes. Jeremy didnt know what to think when I said the name then I told him the ingredients and we knew it would be good. Here is the picture of how ours turned out and you can find the recipe HERE.
I have to admit I ate three of them. And LOVED every bit of it :)
Obviously we already ate them :) But it made 12 cupcakes and Im already excited for the leftovers.

Another popular Pinterest recipe we love is the Chicken Crescent Roll Pockets. These were so good too. I highly recommend this recipe! You can find it HERE. 
Anything made with crescent rolls is pretty darn good!
 
Im also loving Pinterest. Of course, who doesnt? But for moms with newborns who are up feeding at all hours of the night it is wonderful! I guess this is when I find all these yummy recipes!



I think that is all for now! Im good and full and ready for bed :) Hopefully Owen is too!


No comments: